On behalf of everyone, I apologize, and we REALLY need you. :-) People
willing to spend time in this community are absolute stars and critical to
the continued success of the project. We're all on the same page here and
hope you'll stay on it because the story is far from over. (Phew, managed
to sustain that metaphor.)

Gj