Hi,

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 07:47, R. Diez <rdiezmail-netbe...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Your continuous attempts to dismiss this issue are actually more annoying. If
> you think about it, it is counterproductive.

I'm sorry you're annoyed by what I said, but you've misunderstood me -
I'm definitely not trying to dismiss the issue.  Nor do I have any
more power to do so than you.  In fact, personally I'd be quite happy
to see an enhancement for this, and said so earlier, if it doesn't
remove the existing behaviour.

I did suggest that the OP a) stop taking a trolling attitude to the
project and engage with the way things work now in Apache, and b) stop
claiming this issue is "essential" in comparison to many other things
in the old or new bug trackers without evidence.

> Your argumentation there has a lot of holes. It is actually a rather good
> example of the attitude problem ...
> Many developers spend the whole day inside NetBeans. Developers like me care
> a lot about details.

I'm a developer using NetBeans every day too!  I'm no different to you
here.  I'm just saying that every project I've ever worked on or with
has a way to prioritise which problems get addressed.  The previous
bugzilla had its quirks, and I'm not sure the current JIRA is any
better at this.  You said this annoyed you but you didn't post about
it?  Why?  What might be done to improve that feedback mechanism?

Best wishes,

Neil