It is somehow STILL unclear how an Apache project works. :-)

Here is how ANY Apache project actually prioritises issues, not just at the
moment, but always: you want an issue to be fixed? You fix it. Or you
convince someone else to fix it.

Please spend sometime at apache.org. NetBeans is an Apache project, nothing
more, nothing less.

Gj