On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:49:56 -0400
"G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have not seen what you describe. If you look at
> http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo2.x/user_guide2_draft.pdf
> or the Setup Guides you will see they load quickly and internal
> cross-references are honoured. So, I suggest that you enter an issue
> into Issue Tracker as this is the best way to have problems such as
> this evaluated.

Certainly I'll do that. It'll only take a while to modify the files -
I cannot send the one's I work with.

But first about the users guide (it's the file we both have now).

All four levels are displayed on opening - is this intended behaviour?

The links in table of contents don't work. Should they?

Andrius