On Sunday 15 October 2006 08:02 pm, James Knott wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > You haven't understood the problem and that is that 2.0.3 and now
> > apparently 2.0.4 do not recognize "Send Mail" whereas previous
> > versions do. This applies to Thunderbird and also Pegasus. The
> > problem IS in OO.o which you probably don't want to hear.
> >
> > Can somebody please come up with suggestion to correct this or do
> > I have to wait for 2.0.5?
> >
> > Jim
>
> I can send email in 2.0.4 and 2.0.3 before it.  There is no problem
> with using Seamonkey on Windows or Kmail on Linux.  If there's a
> problem, then it's something unique to your system.

     But there is a problem with Seamonkey on the Linux version of
OOo. And you are right, there is no problem with Kmail with the Linux
version. I have both email clients on my Linux system and have
verified this situation.
     It is possible that OOo will not interact with all of the common
email clients for a given operating system out of the box.

Dan