On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 15:27:23 PM -0700, James Mckenzie
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Marco:
>
> That is a great solution, but did CPH ever try it?

IIRC:

The first time I proposed it, he said that he had no time and/or
energy/skills to try it. I asked for details on his email and Linux
configuration (to put together a solution customized for his system)
and did not get any answer. Then, both for that and because I had
decided to unsubscribe anyway for totally unrelated reasons, I never
bothered to put it together. Me, I follow this list only for short
periods, once in a while, when I need to do it for some research, so
it isn't worth for me to waste more time on this than I already had.

These days, when I subscribe again, I filter out automatically all the
messages to the list with an empty subject and/or the string "forward
to unsubscribed user" or similar. Again, I have stopped whining for
this because I'm not the one who consumes time manually posting
unnecessary replies. Of course, the general problem remains.

Ciao,
        Marco

--
The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73