On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 12:54:00 PM +0100, Arnold Huzen
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> So by forcing them to subscribe to a mailinglist with up to
> hundreds of unwanted e-mails a day does not bring them the support
> they want.

A solution to answer (decently formatted) questions from unsubscribed
users without unnecessary messages to the lists or any extra work from
moderators and volunteers has been posted 2/3 times in the last 2
years.

> It's the customer satisfaction that we must search for in the first
> place.

"Customer satisfaction" and "volunteer support" are two concepts that
don't really match. You can't expect the same attitude versus
"customers" from volunteers and paid people.

Marco

--
The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73