* Bill Cole:

> On 14 Jul 2020, at 16:20, Ralph Seichter wrote:
>
>> You obviously continue to ignore that white/black mean different
>> things across the globe.
>
> Not at all. This is exactly why their use when not referring to colors
> is inaccurate and potentially confusing and/or annoying.

If you are confused and/or annoyed by the use of colours in compound
terms, that may be harsh for you personally, but please don't imply that
others are operating on a similar limited intellectual level. People
here can understand terms like "whitelist", and, given time, I am
confident you will get there too. Once that is achieved, and if you're
feeling especially adventurous, look up "Black Hand", which you might
consider even more confusing. :-)

Seriously, when will the clutching at straws end? There is no confusion
about the existing terminology, and you know that for a fact, just as
well as I do.

-Ralph