Great list of purposes for this group.  Really well thought out.

The last item is gossip & fight.  Gossip can be positive, more often
than fighting, and can lead to interesting discussions.

And gossip is generally done here in a friendly spirit.

Since the fighting is the last item, and when it happens it gets in
the way of (and devalues) all the other 5/6 more important items, I
think it's something we could encourage people to take to their blogs.
 And not duplicate it here, just link.

(Unless someone else brings it as a matter of interest.  Like happened
with Lan & Podtech. He never brought it here, or discussed it here.
And actually, the Podtech discussion, as heated as it got, stayed very
impersonal and stuck to the issues, for the most part.)

When I was a newbie here in spring/summer 05, I saw the fighting and
thought 'these people are weird'.  If No 1 is to help people start
videoblogging, this kind of stuff is totally counterproductive.  In my
humble opinion ;)

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog