Blip does have the "advertising model". So far they only video ads I
have seen them serve is one and only Pimple commercial about America's
war on pimples or something :) Am I the only one seeing this or has
anyone seen any other commercials served by Blip.
I love Blip, don't get me wrong. I just don't want them to flip just
because their ad people aren't doing their best connecting the
advertisers with the show producers.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux"