I don't know.  Discussing trolling in this thread makes it sound like
John's a troll - and I don't think this video is trolling.

It's an ad hominem polemic, sure - and one that steps way over the
line that I would draw if I were making a video about something like
this.

And it started a discussion, in which he has been clear and reasoned
in text.

I hate trolling and flaming, but this is slightly different I think.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/