On 4/2/07, A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I suppose both uppercase and titlecase should be supported then. Cxu ne?
CXU VERE NE? (Kompreneble, ĉiukaze mi preferas "verajn" ĉapelitajn literojn.)

CXU, Cxu and cxu are all passed cheking, CXu doesn't. And I believe
this is a Right Thing.

I suppose texts written in "«Fundamenta» h-stilo" could emphasise the radical
break when needed, as in flug-haveno, chas-hundo, danc-halo, ktp. (er, etc.).

Just checked -- translation table used by my plugin knows about
flughaveno and chashundo, but not about danchalo. I don't write this
table myself, but borrow it from UniRed (another opensource editor).
Anyway you can easy add danchalo and any other such word in the table
by yourself -- it is in simple text format.

BTW x-style is not free from such problems. Pure Esperanto text is OK,
but consider you use the word "Linux" in it!

--
Cyril Slobin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
<http://45.free.net/~slobin> `it means just what I choose it to mean'