I just tried shipping to another address than my default address using the
latest version of the Amazon app, and I encountered not being able to proceed
to the next step, just like some others in this thread. I've been able to do
this before, though. I took the same exact, steps as you, Sieghard, and no
dice. I double-tapped on the first line of the non-default address, then on the
ship to this address button, but the next step never showed up. There was no
continue button or anything, just the other addresses I have on my account.
This is definitely a problem.

Thanks,
Ari