A pulse, as described by Mark is consistent with the accumulation of a
population of dense hydrogen, up to a threshold level, followed by a high
energy event (could be nuclear or not).

From: Mark Jurich

  Stephen Cooke wrote:

  “Was it confirmed the pulse was only a few seconds? I thought they only
spotted it in the spectrum at the end of longer session but are not sure
exactly when and how long it lasted once initiated?”

We (MFMP/myself) believe that there was a few second burst about 3 minutes at
the end of Spectrum #7. The evidence for this is circumstantial.  We know that
the Power Analyzer “hiccupped” for a few seconds (3 or 4) then recovered at
this time.  We also know that Spectrums #8 had some residual radiation,
suggesting that the emissions continued for at least 3 or 4 minutes.  We also
see something in Spectrum #10, later.

We know that in Spectrum #7, there was a significant rise in “pulse overlap”
hence the burst hypothesis.

Until we replicate, we will not be able to really pin all this down.

I hope this helps clarify what is currently known. Stay tuned.

- Mark Jurich