From: Axil Axil
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:38 AM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Bremsstrahlung experimental note

There is a BIG difference between optical cavities and SPPs in that SPPs are
spinners and optical cavities are not. The SPP produces a monopole magnetic
beam. That is a quantum energy pathway into the SPP where nuclear energy is
transferred into the SPP directly through entanglement. This is called energy
teleportation. The nuclear energy that is generated in the LENR reaction is
transferred magnetically between the nucleus and the SPP.

Because the SPP is an analog monopole, it is governed by non-associative
quantum mechanics. This is difficult stuff to understand and might allow the
teleportation of neutrons and protons in addition to energy.

IMHO, Twistor theory is involved in LENR. It was first proposed by Roger
Penrose in 1967. He has been working on this stuff for 50 years and did make
much progress until he began to use non-associative quantum mechanics.

The protons and neutrons in the nucleus contain quarks and they are monopole
spinners, When the SPP monopole beam enters the nucleus, it causes the protons
and neutrons to decay. They decay into mesons. These mesons produce on decay
all kinds of pions and muons that disrupt nuclear material in and around the
monopole beam. This is where all those mesons and electrons are coming from in
Holmlids experiments and Rossi’s XCat.

Also hexagonal crystals get involved such as metalize hydrogen as an SPP
accumulation and concentration mechanism. The SPP monopole covering makes these
crystals indestructible. How that magnetic shield works, I do not understand
yet.

I have documents on all this stuff if you are interested in more detail.

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 6:06 AM, Stephen Cooke <stephen_coo...@hotmail.com>