Jed,
That is ridiculous. You can't say if a pipe has a flow meter or thermocouple on it but you expect others to believe you that "the measurements were flawed"! ? It is starting to look like you don't have a clue what was there but are just parroting what some anonymous person told you.

Re duplication of instruments, I think I remember Rossi make a comment about how his measurements agreed with those of the ERV. I took that to mean they both had instruments. There must have been some duplication as I doubt the ERV's instrument output was used for control purposes.

It smells when you ask me who told me that when you won't reveal your source. You say we should take your word for it but you can't take mine.


On 6/5/2016 7:27 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Jed,
    Lets make this easy.

    1. Did the return pipe from the customer, that was the input to
    the 1 MW plant, have a flow meter and a thermocouple on it? . . .


I cannot discuss any details that have not yet been released by I.H. or Rossi. I will say only that I agree with I.H. that the measurements were flawed and the measuring devices unsuitable. As I said, the test was a farce.


    It is ambiguous but I think the instrumentation was duplicated in
    some cases.  ie Rossi and the ERV both had their own.


Who told you that? I have not heard anything like that. (I have not heard it is true, or that it isn't.)

I think you should not speculate about things you know nothing about.

- Jed


Reply via email to