From: Jones Beene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 6:32 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Part 8 "Cold" electricity

DDMasters wrote:

> Am I just shallow or does vortex need to be renamed to something
> like  ..Vortex Legal.. Might better explain the group.

Sadly, this trend is endemic to more than this forum ...Kinda reflective
of two (or more) mega-societal trends in the USA- the inevitable
aftermath of the baby-boom, and the "graying of America" all of which
brings with it a certain needless conservatism, bred more of frustration
than logic, and which may have been absent here a decade ago.

Fortunately, there are still a few regressing oldsters hanging-on here,
like Richard who makes me look young ;-) but a few of whom were so
changed by the unfulfilled promise of Aquarian age, which never really
got to full bloom, that we are willing to keep a more open-mind than is
often prudent, while at the same time giving a certain amount of respect
and benefit-of-the-doubt to experience (over book-learnin')...

... and the mea culpa:

... especially when the outcome (of that open-mindedness) fits-well into
a personal agenda and theoretical framework (not well-disguised in my
case)...

Jones

Yet, of course, I am fully prepared though never expecting, to be
disappointed one more time.