Maybe you should read his web pages, he does say no generator is used in his
#7 free standing unit. It is in plain English.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen A. Lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 4:04 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Part 8 "Cold" electricity

Jones Beene wrote:
> Part 8 is now up on YouTube to answer the objection that the aluminum
> pan itself was somehow involved. There is still one wire to the signal
> generator - no ground, no fakery.

If we're back to a SIGNAL wire running to the SIGNAL GENERATOR, then I
guess we can say for sure that the signal generator is necessary.
Obviously if a wire to the generator is necessary, then the generator is
part of the loop, whether capacitively coupled or directly coupled.

Too bad -- in video #7 Ron seemed to be asserting that no SG was
necessary, all that was needed was a ground wire.  I guess that was false.