No.  I'm putting in a lot more than I'm getting out.  Ron claims a
worst case COP of 3.0.  I'm probably pumping in over a watt and the
light is barely lit.  It does brighten when I hold the end of the
wire; so, it's just an antenna.  No majic here.  Actually, I'm not
even sure the core is BaFe.

Terry