Jones Beene wrote:
No! you are squirming to dodge the question of- did someone intentionally insult the guy needlessly.

Well, maybe we did. Picking nits is best done with a nit comb, which is a smooth comb with rounded points on the tines. Sometimes the temptation to use a knife, a shovel, or dynamite gets overwhelming, though, and those can hurt.

Back in college one of my favorite songs was "Mad" by Robert Hunter of the Grateful Dead (on Tales of the Great Rum Runners). Remember it?

I've calmed down a lot since then, but still...

Anyhow, sorry if I've gotten a little too intense on this, Jones.