Guys -

> Ah, yes. The "HK" Hare Krishna hypothesis. Atoms loosing their
> identity. That's as good an explanation as any I've heard! ;-)

BTW - wasn't Frank Z or maybe Horace the first to suggest something akin to
boson-like coherence, or did Chubb come in ahead of them with the quasi-BEC
slant? Its been tossed around for a long time...

Way before that - Robert Forward suggested "really cold" fusion - at cryogenic
temps.

We might as well give credit where credit is due... since 60 Minutes is getting
hold of it - someone might actually start to give a damn.

Jones