Not Robert Forward, Robert Carroll...

Mark

--- On Fri, 4/17/09, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Energetics Technology website features 60 Minutes preview
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 2:34 PM

Guys -

> Ah, yes. The "HK" Hare Krishna hypothesis. Atoms loosing their
> identity. That's as good an explanation as any I've heard! ;-)

BTW - wasn't Frank Z or maybe Horace the first to suggest something akin to
boson-like coherence, or did Chubb come in ahead of them with the quasi-BEC
slant? Its been tossed around for a long time...

Way before that - Robert Forward suggested "really cold" fusion - at
cryogenic temps.

We might as well give credit where credit is due... since 60 Minutes is getting
hold of it - someone might actually start to give a damn.

Jones