On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:01 PM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent
Johnson<orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Scenario 1)

> Scenario 2)

Scenario 3 was put forth by one of the remote viewers of fame, the
name of exactly which one escapes me.  He purports that the aliens are
actually time travelers from our future.  The human race altered their
DNA intentionally to try to eliminate all those "nasty" human
characteristics.

Unfortunately, they found that they went too far and have returned in
order to collect samples to restore those lost humane traits.

Me, I think it's all something like Terrance McKenna said:

"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which
disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm
us."

Terry