On Aug 3, 2009, at 10:18 AM, Frank Roarty wrote:

Yes,
It is actually one of the paths that led me into adopting Naudts’ relativistic solution in that everyone was assuming the hydrogen orbital must be getting smaller because the only other variable in the energy equation was Planck’s constant – or not so constant from a relativistic perspective :_) It is the opposite side of the same coin – I call it Lorentz contraction but you can also say Plank’s constant gets smaller as the ratio of small to large vacuum flux Increases- I would even propose that it becomes much larger as the ratio goes in the opposite direction approaching C or an event horizon.

I just converted a power point to html that touches on this http:// www.byzipp.com/energy/excessHeat.htm
Fran

Naudts relativistic analysis *does* show the hydrino orbital is smaller.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/