On Aug 5, 2009, at 5:26 AM, Frank Roarty wrote:

BTW I must have failed to send previously or sent it to your home address because I know I already replied to this but it doesn’t show in my mail.

Yes. This was due to you posting on vortex with the "Reply To" set to your personal email account. This of course is annoying and various folks have posted requests that people not set the "Reply To" field when posting here. When that happens anyone who responds without making special effort will send the reply directly to you and not to vortex. When that happens to me I usually eventually discover this and re-post to vortex, as was my original intent.

Here are the subject posts: