You misunderstand my position on these experiences.  In my belief system, I
don't fear demons or the devil. Through Jesus they fear me.  I will never
see a UFO, or have an alien abduction experience.

We must know our enemy in order to win, but most people don't even believe
the devil or demons exist.  That is by his design and one of the most
successful tactics of this "invasion" if you will.  As Ed suggested they are
trying to hide their existence to a degree and definitely hide their true
nature.  After all, we will not guard ourselves against something that does
not exist.

It would be interesting to see how many God fearing, born again, Bible
believing, Christians have had abduction experiences.  I venture to say that
it is none, since we don't have nearly as much vulnerability as the general
population.  The Bible says, "Resist the devil and he will flee from you."
Who out there is going to resist something that doesn't exist?

There does seem to be a distinction between demon possession and demon
oppression.  These beings are able to affect you, plant visions or memories,
all short of taking you over on a continuous basis, but once one has taken
control, he can allow others to enter.  This is the source of multiple
personalities.

We all seem to agree that there is some nasty "unexplainable" stuff going on
in and around the world.  We can each call it what we want, but that does
not change what it is.

Jeff