>From Mr. Fink

> You were right to ultimately conclude that it was not Jesus, but it was
> something that a true psychic channeler would know very well.  There
> are fake channelers too who are not connected to the spirit world.
>
> For every real thing that exists in this world, there are hucksters out
> there dealing in fakes.
>
> Jeff

You mean it wasn't Jesus???? I guess that explains why I'm not burning in a
pit of eternal fire and damnation.

It was interesting visiting your perception of reality. I But like many
vacation landscapes for which I have on occasion visited, while I enjoyed my
brief stay it does not appear to be a location for which I would care to
invest much psychic real estate in.

But enuf about my "critique". As a polite vacationer visiting a stranger's
land, it would be remiss of me not to express my thanks. I should also
extend a little token of appreciation for your brief hospitality. My "gift"
of appreciation is as follows - an eccentric comment of my own:

The domains of Imagination and Logic are incredible traits for which we Homo
Sapiens are trying our very best to learn how to handle. The trick seems to
be to learn how to make such sentient traits serve our best interests,
rather than we ending up serving their best interests.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks