Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> OMG I going to be sick … with laughter.
>

> This is much better than SNL ever was ….
>

> Cough, cough … yup it’s gotta be that micro-super-nova, [slaps forehead]
> how could we have missed it !!

We didn't miss it. It was discussed here at length. You proposed a
preposterous theory that different super-nova produce elements different
isotopic ratios. Anyone reviewing the astronomical data on isotopes, going
back to the 1940s, would know that is wrong. So far you have added the most
misinformation and mistaken information to this particular subject, but I am
not sick with laughter. I think you should do your homework before blurting
out such mistakes.