Regarding this micro-super-nova, note that I said this is "improbable"
meaning I do not believe it. I entertain the hypothesis, which Beene finds
entertaining. So far, three improbable ideas have been proposed:

1. Cu amounting to 10% of the cell volume migrates in through stainless
steel walls. Presumably, 10% of the Ni migrates out.

2. The cell acts as a micro-super-nova.

3. Actual super-novas produce different isotopic ratios, which is contrary
to the last 70 years of astronomy.

Beene apparently believes #1 and #3. I do not believe any of them, so Beene
is evidently a better candidate for SNL than I am. I have never seen SNL,
except for the Palin impersonations, so I wouldn't know about that.

Beene also subscribes to a number of other highly improbable notions, such
as the idea that professors cannot read digital scales, or that they might
overlook a factor of 10 difference between two methods of determining a flow
rate.

I do not find that laughable. I do not think that laughing at people is
appropriate at this forum. I don't see anything funny about any of this. It
is rather annoying.