From: Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 17, 2011 4:50 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: ECAT With 3 Cores Would Have Been Convincing

/snip/
Actually, there is no reason to believe that it will require additional input
nergy to activate the 2 extra cores. He has a COP of 6 when all are used which
esults in an output of 1558 * 6 = 9348 each ECAT of 107 total. I used the test
ata to determine that this was entirely in line with the results expected in
he driven mode. He did not use 3 for his test....the output of the 1 MW system
roved that indirectly."
snip/
f the 3 cells are in parallel, you have 3 core heaters. Tripling the number of
arallel loads, would result in one third of the circuit's reactance, and
herefore three times the total current...
 x A(3) = Power(3)
ripling input power