On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> Some others hope that the ECAT is a scam, especially those who make a
> living based upon industries that will be replaced.

I have no relationship with any industry that wouldn't be helped rather
than hindered by the reality of an E-cat.   And the latest association of
Rossi with Schneider is the last straw that drives me to say I am convinced
it's a scam.  I can't prove it though.  Not yet.   If it's a scam, the way
Rossi will have brought out the E-cat will be discussed for a long time for
it's stupidity and lack of concern for the well-being of the civilization.

>  I think it is a moral issue to give support to people like Rossi who can
> really make a large positive impact upon the world.  Where do you stand?

It's a moral issue to stop scammers.  If Rossi isn't one, he can prove it
ridiculously easily.