http://www.tgdaily.com/general-sciences-features/64106-missing-neutrons-may-be-visiting-parallel-universe

http://www.springerlink.com/content/h68g501352t57011/fulltext.pdf

Same story on missing neutrons with graph and the full text site - showing the
apparent region of interest with a cluster at about .1 Gauss. Of course,
extending this finding (which could be wrong to begin with) to virtual neutrons
is a leap. Yet that is what we do here- try to extend the ‘cutting edge’ …
while avoiding the ‘bleeding edge’… This time there the reference paper is
extremely suspect, in itself.

Anyway, that small triangle in the graph could be important in the context of
“nano-magnetism” and the fact that the trigger temperature for Ni-H seems to
relate to the Curie temperature of nickel. It also tends to show visually how
difficult hitting the parameter for disappearance would be. The magnetic field
in question is actually LESS than the Earth's magnetic field at its surface
which is about .4 Gauss in most places. A typical refrigerator magnet is 50
Gauss so we have to ask – are they really that accurate with this?

We can imagine that the ‘sweet spot’ – which relates to cryogenic neutrons
would be much harder to duplicate at 350C. Anyway, on the plus side - I could
download the paper today from Springer for free, which is unusual since they
(especially) usually charge a significant fee for carrying out the garbage.

Jones

… perhaps ALL reactions with hydrogen loaded metal result in a mix of the two
temperature anomalies, hot and cold - even the ones that are massively gainful
in heat… Those with heat, such as Rossi claims, could be at a ratio of 90/10
(hot/cold). Perhaps Ahern titanium samples gave 47/53 and it appeared to be
cooling, but it was only net cooling with significant heat also….If the
“missing neutron” or “missing hydrino” ends up providing a huge loss of
mass-energy to the reaction, then that loss covers up a lot of excess heat
prior to the disappearance.

This can possibly explain why LERN is generally unreliable – a natural tendency
to produce a balance of excess heat and excess cooling - and it requires some
unknown intervention to shift the balance. The intervention appears to be a
magnetic field at only about a tenth of a gauss.