From: DJ Cravens <djcrav...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 3:43 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Miley Arpa-E startup project reloaded! vote for for 10 days..
hurry up

Incorrectassumption.
I have notbeen too successful with Ni H gas systems.
And thatnano Ni leaks through valves, chews up your pumps, clogs your gauges,
suspendsin the air for days, and messes with your lungs.
(at onetime they diagnosed me with pulmonary hypertension… not good)

I might be seeing something sparking at HV but the input measurements are the
pits. I do nottrust them. In fact, one reason for trying to get a new
potentially largeapplication platform is that I would have to totally redo
input measures forsome systems. A conversion -stand alone- and being able to
measure dc frombatteries is much easier.

In a quicknut shell- I am using Pd with additives (including Th and rare
earths) inmesopore C and D2 gas. Think of it as a cross between Les Case's Pd
in Cmaterial and Mitch Swartz' Nanor thing, with a twist of B fields and
pulsedcurrent excitation.

D2