That is the idea. However, why would only a few hydrons fuse leaving just enough unreacted hydrons available to carry all the energy without it producing energetic radiation? I would expect occasionally, many hydrons would fuse leaving too few unreacted hydrons so that the dissipated energy would have to be very energetic and easily detected. Also, how is this mass-energy coupled to the unreacted hydrons? The BEC is not stable at high temperatures, which would be present inside the BEC when mass-energy was released. I would expect this release would destroy the BEC, leaving the fused hydrons to dissipate energy by the normal hot fusion method. The concept appears to have many logical flaws.

Ed Storms