I posted this not long ago as follows:

http://phys.org/news/2013-05-physicists-revolutionary-low-power-polariton-
laser.html

*Physicists develop revolutionary low-power polariton laser*

LENR is like a polaritor laser turned in onto itself. Dark mode EMF is not
allowed to exit the lattice (nuclear active environment). The EMF just
builds and builds until the space and matter around it breaks apart. When
nuclear energy is released, the coherence is broken, and the EMF buildup
starts all over again, in an endless cycle

In nanopasmonics, they have named this polaritron laser "Spaser"

*arxiv.org/pdf/1210.7086*

*also see*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaser

>From *Nature*:[3] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaser#cite_note-3>

A spaser is the nanoplasmonic counterpart of a
laser<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser>,
but it (ideally) does not emit photons<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photons>.
It is analogous to the conventional laser, but in a spaser photons are
replaced by surface plasmons and the resonant cavity is replaced by a
nanoparticle, which supports the plasmonic modes. Similarly to a laser, the
energy source for the spasing mechanism is an active (gain) medium that is
excited externally. This excitation field may be optical and unrelated to
the spaser’s operating frequency; for instance, a spaser can operate in the
near-infrared <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared> but the excitation of
the gain medium can be achieved using an
ultraviolet<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet>pulse. The reason
that surface plasmons in a spaser can work analogously to
photons in a laser is that their relevant physical properties are the same.
First, surface plasmons are bosons <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosons>:
they are vector excitations and have
spin<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_(physics)>1, just as photons
do. Second, surface plasmons are electrically neutral
excitations. And third, surface plasmons are the most collective material
oscillations known in nature, which implies they are the most harmonic
(that is, they interact very weakly with one another). As such, surface
plasmons can undergo stimulated emission, accumulating in a single mode in
large numbers, which is the physical foundation of both the laser and the
spaser.

Spasers are no big thing, Ed. Just another day at the office for
nanoplasmonics.

<https://www.google.com/#>