On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>wrote:

> Kevin, I see no evidence in the link for the actual existence of a BEC
> forming between hydrons at room temperature. People have proposed but not
> demonstrated.
>
> Ed Storms

***That's because it would be difficult and expensive to demonstrate.  What
you said was "The BEC is known from experience and theory to only form near
absolute zero."  But that is not the case.  So if BECs in other materials
can form at high temperature, it is not a tremendous supposition to suggest
they can in Nickel/H1 of Palladium/Deuterium.