I think that comparative calorimetry is not accpetable, not needed, given
the hysteric level of skepticism and the high COP.

Absolute measurement of heat, not even with blank, should be the only and
best solution.

no hysterical skeptic will assume the blank is sincere, ...

even the absolute heat measurement, are currently put in doubt.

some even reject a whole test having proven big CIOP, for minors doubt of
few dozen of %, and accuse the testers to have minimized the heat...

it is psychiatry, not science.

the doubt must be addressed, but no more no less than about apollo and 9/11
conspiracies.