Stefan Israelsson Tampe <stefan.ita...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My take on this is that 'unusual method' depends a bit on the standard
> practices in a field of science. If for example it is "easy" to perform a
> test with good enough energy surplus, then we only need to supply the
> numbers like, take every 10th specimen in series of consecutive samples in
> the production series . . .

It has been difficult to produce heat. It has not been so difficult to
measure it, in many cases. The excess heat has often been greater than 0.5
W, which is easy to measure using proper instruments,even when input
electrolysis power exceeds that by a large margin.

Quoting my ICCF18 presentation:

John Bockris once said to me: "I am not an expert in calorimetry, so I
scouted out the *best expert* in Texas and asked him visit our lab. He
came, looked at the apparatus and the data, and then he laughed and said:
‘You don't need *me*; *anyone can measure that much heat*!'"

(Bockris spoke in underlines and exclamation points. He boomed.)