I believe we will find that this whole universe orbits based upon
energetic, quantum gravity fields of dark/vacuum energy between bodies.
 Earth's magnetic field protects us from a lot of the energetic stuff, but
what gets through creates our weather disturbances and ionizes the
atmosphere.

When you pull a vacuum in a vacuum(of space) you get rewarded by more
energetic vacuum from a decaying, multi-dimensional brane (like the Sun).

Stewart