From: H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 20, 2014 2:53 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Velocity dependent model of Coulomb's law

Dramatic!

As alternate way of revealing the paradox, I imagined the two charged balls
connected by a spring which counter balances the force of repulsion.

In the reference frame where the balls are moving, a magnetic force would cause
the spring to become shorter. Paradoxically, in the frame of reference of the
balls the length of the spring would remain unchanged.

harry