From: John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 17, 2014 3:13 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Velocity dependent model of Coulomb's law

David, if the electrons do not see that in their world view, then the second
one is hardly exposed to something that does not exist for it.

Every electrically charged object has in other reference frames various
magnetic fields, the axis and direction of the magnetic field is decided by the
relative motion of the observer.

Since radiation of various forms exists moving in every possible direction
towards every charged object, that we can propose that every charged object has
multiple magnetic fields with every possible magnitude, direction and axis in
different reference frames that are being regularly observed in those frames.

Of course none of this is true if SR is incorrect, and if the motion in
question is relative to an aether providing an unknown frame of reference...