Also perhaps here, this smart guy:

*A. Bhattacherjee* , Pradeep Jha, Tarun Kumar and ManMohan, Luttinger
liquid in superlattice structures: atomic gas, quantum dot and classical
Ising chain, *Physica Scripta*, *83*, 015016 (2011).

*Aranya B Bhattacherjee*, Tarun Kumar and ManMohan, Luttinger liquid in
two-colour optical lattice, in Laser and Bose Einstein Condensation
Physics, Narosa, New Delhi, 2010.�*� *