From: Terry Blanton [mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:10 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:2 Modes of the FPE

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Caveat:
> There is no present indication that an automotive catalytic converter
> (CC) will show thermal gain in an unpowered hydrogen experiment,
> similar to Cravens work - but essentially there is a valid expectation
> of this result, based on experiments going back to Arata... and it is
easily demonstrated.

When I first joined the list ages ago, I asked the sages if they thought it
was possible to get a CF reaction in a CC.  They kindly explained to the
naive newcomer that it required dissociation and loading and liquids.
Patted me on the head politely and sent me along.

Amusing, innit?