Axil,
I agree it will be harder to sell petroleum products IF we have a
commercial LENR product. However, I am still waiting for that to be true.
Is it near? In my opinion there are too much concern about* who* has the
right theory instead of *what* is the right theory. I am saying that as an
unqualified contributor to the theories. Isn't this (deploy LENR) to divide
the skin before having killed the bear.

To reach the deployment date of LENR I do think this group is important.
However, I think it is a pity we lost Ed Storms viewpoint. I think we
should encourage everybody to participate. BLP and their different approach
as well. The reason they (Ed and BLP and others) do not participate might
be that they have to 'thin skin' or they feel no acceptance of their ideas
and therefore avoid the confrontation ("It will anyhow not be taken
seriously".). I think that as long as their is no hard evidence that one
approach is producing the expected result we should welcome all different
opinions. Even input from people like me with no deep understanding of
Chemistry or Nuclear Physics should be encouraged. There is a competence in
incompetence also. The competence to ask questions that open the minds of
more sophisticated scientists. My suggestion would be to at least persuade
Ed Storms to return.

Do we know how advanced the Russians are when it comes to LENR development?
Western world might have to buy LENR from Russia?

The other side is that I think Russia is just regrouping to their
traditional isolationism. I think LENR will have very little impact on
Russian politics.
Remember their has been an attempt every hundred years or so to take over
Russia. Sweden ~1709, France ~1812-13, Germany ~1943. Because of their is a
strong nationalistic opinion that did not succeed.  That is how Putin can
take over Crimea without violence but against western preferences. If Putin
is smart he stops here. He would certainly have a totally different
experience trying to take control in the Baltic states.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM