AXIL,
Nobody would be unhappy if we have a LENR product this. year.  However
deployment is several years out.  Ido hope you are right.
We do agree that the poligical issues are bigger and I say their is a need
for other economical, organizational issues you do not want to  see.
I do not underestimate the power of the establishment. They are sidestepped
bythe long and not agreed to existence  of  LENR for 25 years are here
playing in the hands of normal people.
I do not compare cellphones to LENR. Cell phones  is just a modern
technology being implemented. So from implementation point ofviw they have
similarities.  Draw from old experiences.
Yes Axil greed is here you did not know but it  has been here for some time
now:)
Yeah there is people trying to do harm. Sorry in the long run they do not
count.
Good luck solving the theory. I will  go to sweden (if alife) to see you
accept the Nobel price:)