  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:The prospects for LENR deployment

    I am sure your statements has merit. I am not able to determine how
accurate you are.

  The chances are better than even that this will be determined by the end of
this year.

    I do know that it requires that one utilise old experience and new found
techniques and all other resources to reach the final stage.

  The technical challenges are easy compared to the political ones. There are
no old experiences that can guide the development of LENR. It is unprecedented
and world changing.

    If this product holds what it promises. It is to late for anyone to keep it
away from a commercialization.

  You underestimate the power of the military industrial complex and the desire
for security and military supremacy in the US.

    For all of us depending on the US government it would be beneficial if the
US participated  and did not let the opportunity to be a dominant factor.
Judging from the cellphone development it might happen.

  Cellphones are but a toy compared to the impact of LENR to the world order.

    First to market will not mean much from economical or impact point of view.

  Competition, greed, and fear are what push the affairs of men in these modern
times.

    A good concept with enough backing of capital, management and marketing
will be key-factors once the technical issues are understood - parallel with
optimal

  You did not mention national security, classification, regulation, the Kock
brothers. and the nuclear regulatory agency (NRC ) as factors in this upcoming
turn of events..