Axil,
I am sure you are right. QM is important. Nano technology is important.
However, it does not make old knowledge obsolete.In addition there is need
for all sorts of players in order to get LENR to the market. I do not dis
your opinions - I am sure they have great merits but they require to be
tied to 'old' knowledge and experience and they require to be taken to the
market for funding and for consumption, no QM in the world will handle that
part of the road.

I am glad I did not take out my gas tank first time I heard a LENR product
was market ready. My shoes would have been worn out.:)

I think you should stick to your story. However, I am certain that when
LENR arrives in all our homes the political outfall will be different than
you predict. Many other factors will interact and LENR's deployment is at
least 10 years in the future, as I see it. Instead of worrying about what
others do we should concentrate to be first in deployment. Together with
Europe we have the best infrastructure to deploy LENR. However, less
developed countries will close behind, see cellphones. I had my first
cellphone in 1972 and I will suggest that deployment in the western world
took 25 years and 30 years in the rest of the world. Maybe LENR will be
faster but the margin will be similar and that is the advantage we can
benefit from.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM