This insight into the man does not speak well for this man's desire to
reveal ultimate truth. It sounds like his views of the laws of nature are
skewed by the needs of his ego and his business.

The ascetic truth seeker is most often grounded into dust by the demons
of our nature. This man seeks to avoid those demons by trading off against
the pursuit of truth.