Radiation will not be seen in the Mills' arc experiment because an arc that
produces nanoparticles will always result in the formation of a SPP BEC
that will neutralize the nuclear reactions that the spark may produce.

One has to work very hard to avoid BEC formation in spark discharge so that
 radioactive isotopes are formed and gammas are made to appear.

Ken Shoulders got a patent for the remediation of radioactive isotopes
through spark discharge. This means that the remediation effect must both
be real and must have been demonstrated to the satisfaction of the patent
board.