LOL. Mills is not a shyster per se, since he is a brilliant guy and has made a
big impression on the theoretical end with many smart people. Mills’ problem is
in taking an intuitive idea and making it work in the real world. I was a big
fan for a while, but after a certain level of accumulated disappointment, you
have to face the fact that he would be more productive as an advisor to Rossi
or Mizuno.

And BTW Kevin – you must attend a church near Stanford, given that at least
three parishioners have heard of Randell Mills. Most unusual anywhere else
outside of Joisey. Probably Condi’s favorite, Menlo Pres.

I should add that some fool on one of the forums was bragging that he did not
have to sign an NDA to attend the earlier demo, but it turns out on closer
inspection that he had already signed one in the past which was still binding.

And yes, there is no doubt that - especially the seam welder – if it were
tested now with a radiation monitor after a few runs, will be shown to be
activated.

Doubt that we will see detail that published … due of course to the NDA.

From: Kevin O'Malley

You seem to be implying that Dr. Mills is deliberately behaving in a dishonest
way.

***I didn't pay much attention to Dr. Mills because he had a long string of
failures but a brilliant career as a theoretician and an ability to attract
investors.  He's a shyster who's smarter than me and can pull money out of my
pocket.

Then  I ran into someone at my church who actually wrote a paper for him
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklightpower.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fpapers%2FPayneOHRadical.pdf&ei=vdbeU8aILKbiigL7vYGIBg&usg=AFQjCNEN5eDr2ysFw2Umqm-JFk2oXHpeYA&sig2=nG5qbX99YQZLTomGsu5YCg>

&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklightpower.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fpapers%2FPayneOHRadical.pdf&ei=vdbeU8aILKbiigL7vYGIBg&usg=AFQjCNEN5eDr2ysFw2Umqm-JFk2oXHpeYA&sig2=nG5qbX99YQZLTomGsu5YCg

and another person at my church who was a Harvard PhD Physics candidate until
he decided he wanted to make money and went into microprocessor architecture.
He also thinks Mills's theory is coherent.

But here on Vortex-L we have Jones Beene, who puts together a convincing case
of failure after failure and now the gloom-gloom-gloomy prospect that anyone
who attends one of Dr. Mills's demonstrations must sign an NDA.  In particular,
the NDA is aimed at not disclosing any indications of Nuclear Ash, which would
be devastating to his theory.

so I await the day when nuclear ash is associated with any of these CQM
experiments tthat Dr. Mills puts together.

I like the simplicity of Jones Beene's argument.